Medici Health Policies
Important COVID-19 Update:
St. Louis County has issued new COVID-19 related restrictions on businesses.
Face Coverings must be worn by:
- All persons over the age of 5, including employees or visitors present at any Business or public accommodation, indoor or outdoor; and
- All persons over the age of 5 attending a Gathering of individuals who are not members of their household.
All Businesses and other venues that provide public accommodation must:
- Post the requirement that Face Coverings are required for entry and must continuously be worn while present in the business or venue.
- Deny entry to members of the public who refuse to wear Face Coverings. A Business shall neither require the individual to produce medical documentation verifying a medical condition or disability nor ask about the nature of a medical condition or disability. An alternative means to provide the product or service for those who refuse to wear a Face Covering or are medically unable to do so should be offered, if possible.
All Businesses are limited to twenty-five percent (25%) or less and must:
- Comply with Social Distancing Requirements, Disinfection Processes and follow any additional applicable requirements as determined by DPH and posted on stlcorona.com related to general and Business-specific operating standards, guidelines, and protocols.
We also ask that you and your guests Sign In and Sign Out at the front desk whenever you visit the facility and that you check your temperature when the temperature scanner is available.
The front main entrance is the only entrance members and guests should use at any time.
Please contact us if you have any questions.